PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2014, 05:00
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
King RB, the problem with quoting anything from the skeptics is history shows them as total losers. Your "Young Australian Skeptics" link leaves me cold.

The skeptics told us the earth was flat, we would never exceed 60 miles per hour, that we would never fly, that the speed of sound was an impassable barrier and we would never get to the moon. Skeptics are way worse than the tin foil brigade. Skeptics have a long long history of being proven wrong.

Chemtrailing was trialed by the US military during the Vietnam war as a means of delaying the monsoon season, it would be in the interests of some corporations and governments to be trying it now.

My problem with both this thread and the foil hatters is there is very little room for debate. The believers tout nonsense and the disbelievers do nothing but ridicule.

Ehhh, no, the really are *not* independent thinkers
Some actually are, but a chemtrailer forum would not be the place to find them.

Personally, I love a good conspiracy story, far more entertaining then the nightly news, my motto is along the lines of "consider everything, believe nothing". Simply put I also couldn't care less, so long as it's not in my back yard!