PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - advice for a BA cadet with 200 hours
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2001, 22:08
FL395

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

The above answers from WWW and Vref +50
are not what i would expect from "professionals" WWW.....don't you have a hand monitoring this site????....i thought that some one in your position would actually help the guy out rather than make a arsehole of yourself on for all to see....
VREF +50.....well do you even have a licence to fly????

I am a self improver and have got an FAA/IAA CPL and frozen ATPL and have done it all with my own money.
I don't bear grudges against those who are lucky enough to get through to the course...either with BA or Aer Lingus...fair play to them.....
Begrugders the lot of you....here i am...i posted a request too looking for help....and am considering an FI rating.....
If BA/ALT think that 200hr cadets are good enough to fly B737/757/A321's then why isn't it good enough to get a job with other airlines.....after all i'm not a cadet and have 300hrs and am in the same boat....
Does this make me a ****** and a sad git too
I don't think so.....it's the rest of you pratts out there who are already flying and are smug....that make it so difficult for guys/girls like us to get even a look in.
Come down from your ivory towers....because
you are all human beings.....
******S.....they went out with PAN AM.....
although reading this thread some ******s still are around.......
Give advice NOT abuse....or shut up......and don't let everybody else know just what fools you all are!!!!!!!