PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2014, 00:42
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully the TOM, HRG flights mean TCX did well with their NCL-HRG flights in November and have strong forward bookings. Hoping for a positive coexistance on that route this time next year.

HH6702, CFU, RHO and Split are all summer seasonal so hopefully that means 4 new similar length frequencies for winter too, or more shorter ones. This begs a question, as NCL is losing 4 weekly AMS and 2 daily LGW, these 15 weekly frequencies have been replaced by 4 (albeit longer) weekly flights, do EZY still have considerable slack or do the messed up Bristol schedules even everything out?

I (half tongue in cheek) posted on the aiport's announcement:
"Very pleased to see this, I'm almost sorry I ever doubted EZY (but the Bristol schedules still need fixing!) roll on more Easyjet for 2016! Berlin, Marrakech, Milan, Munich and Reykjavik please"

I live in hope they see sense and grant us a fourth aircraft and tap these destinations, if they can do Split where one has failed already and jump in on CFU/RHO against NCL's big 3... I'm sure they can do those 5 with no competition.

For winter though I almost expect to see something like Sharm El Sheikh, going for winter sun rather than ski, as they have with Tenerife.