PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2014, 21:41
fa2fi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I honestly don't know why people twist at flying a Q400. I commute by A319/320 and Q400 and find the Q400 to be almost exactly same as Airbus.

There's more space, and the head rest actually allows you to rest your head on nice and comfy. If you want a jet then trail to your nearest large airport. If you want comfortable comvenient then BE have the service for you.

More space, large windows, comfy (although admittedly flimsy) seats, quiet, friendly crews, boarding music, mood lighting and even a thank you chocolate. I'd have no problem flying on flights upto three hours. Most BE hops are less. Ifind people want jets on every service then you're dillusional. It won't work.

I wonder if those who whinge about the Q400 have actually flown them or understand the basics (and I mean real basics) of running an airline.

My second EXTLCY flight and load seems improved over last month, I also paid more albeit a last minute ticket the yeild much have been shocking, but that's becusse it's a Tuesday afternoon in December.

Last edited by fa2fi; 9th Dec 2014 at 22:29.