PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2014, 12:14
FLYDUS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is really hard to read all the bs that is said about Vistajet in this thread.

No one needs to pay for the type ratings anymore, there is a bond, which i think is totally understandable and fair.

The 17/13 roster is very stable and works good.

The salary is not the best in the industry, no doubt about that and additionally a lot of other stuff still needs improvement, but over all this company grew in such an enormous speed into a true global player, that of course there are some things still working like in a small business outfit, other stuff is already as professional as it can get. Honestly, in terms of SOPs and training we are on a very good way over the last years and i seriously dont think we are worse than any airline.

The flying in VJ is challenging and extremely rewarding. You will get absolute worldwide experience in a short timeframe and you are flying with a lot of very motivated, skilled and friendly colleaugues. Also the support from Dispatch, Crewplanning etc is most of the time great. Thats for sure.

This does not mean we are not supposed to work on the existing problems:

I am sure that the management is. Just give them some time to fix the major ones. You cannot have all at once. 10 years ago, we had 3 aircraft, now we have 40. Just imagine that, and than you can see why not everything is perfect.......

I normally just read this thread here, but now it was time to defend VJ a bit since 90 percent of the stuff that is written here is complete nonsense, which was propably written by pilots that were not accepted for some reason or fired or whatever. It is the only explanation i have for all these lies.

Dont get me wrong. I am not a management pilot whatsoever and i am internally complaining and trying to push things into the right direction. But i cannot stand if wrong things are said and continuosly repeated. It doesnt make them right, only because it is told often.

Happy landings everyone