PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2014, 18:34
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Summer 14

Oh go on then SCANDIC here is something.

G-OZBP A321 has left fleet flying BHX - EMA for painting into Aegean.... as ever credit to Jethro.

Title should show summer 15

The IT dept seems to have been cut or sacked and replaced by the mob who used to do the Ryanair timetable before their recent upgrade .

All BHX flights in the timetable show departing and arriving at 00.00 (BHX do have night flying restrictions )

Also the point I mentioned on the 26 November has still not been rectified where the booking engine shows ZB957 from Palma arrives every Sunday morning (August) at 04.40 but never departs and I assume an aircraft doesn't position over to Palma every week It isn't the cross over of the days either as the Friday night Palma actually comes back at the displayed time in the early hours of Saturday. You can actually book ZB957 inbound but there isn't a ZB956 on a Saturday night in August.

The booking engine also shows numerous routes that are not operating, which is fine for aviation nuts like me but might confuse Joe Public. It even has Kefalonia, which Monarch has never operated from BHX although Small Planet might be in 2015 for Cosmos, yet the flight only isn't bookable on Monarch (Corfu and Rhodes used to open up in Avro but not this one).

It is has been like this for weeks and just wondered if they are going to change it?

I suppose the most likely answer is.....they have bigger and better things to do but as potential the first contact the booking engine should display correctly although I realise the timetable is probably a luxury.

I am looking at summer hols for 2015 but I think I will give it a miss at the moment.

Last edited by OltonPete; 8th Dec 2014 at 18:34. Reason: added text