PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryaniair FO Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2014, 22:11
galwaypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryaniair FO Hold Pool

True! You've probably guessed I'm looking to return! I'm currently working for a friendly low fares airline. It like FR has it's issues and well through my career I believe where you gain something in one airline you lose in another. In the LCC realm anyway. I've got a sweet contract and it's a nice company to work for however the roster is rubbish and the commute is expensive. So where I gain in salary I lose in the commute! So if you're in FR and you have the base of your choice. Well it could be worse. Hence I'm gunning to return. I've left and well I'm sad I did. If they take me back is another story! Unlikely maybe. I believe what ever airline you join, get on with it. Give it your all. Get involved and don't sit on the sidelines giving out. Expand your career into management or training etc. If it's still not making you happy, move on and find another airline. As the stress will only kill you!! Maybe my view is naive, but I rule by SSR (Safe Standard Relaxed). Don't stress! So best of luck and if anyone hears of assessment/start dates place post or PM me.