PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2014, 13:45
HH6702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seats/Airlines

Its a shame that the websites have not been able to keep the timetable sections up to date. I have just checked the AEA flights and yes now not bookable but it seems they are changing the days of flying around again for some of the Turkish stuff.

Sadly its this time of year just before Xmas that the holiday flights have been on sale for 6 months and before the Jan rush they change and drop things that are not selling as expected. Does not mean it may be gone forever they may bring it back in the next reshuffle which is normally end of march before the season starts.

Looking forward......... ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!

The 3 main holiday operators (TOM,TCX,LS) all increasing there flying for this coming summer.

We have EWR and a DAILY DXB!!!!!

So whats next.....Which routes and airlines is the airport is working on.........???

i have send emails to both FLYBE and BMI asking what there plans are for routes to Germany from NCL. Both airlines have stated in past statements that they are looking at routes to germany from NCL but this hasnt happened yet...
Reply from both was a standard please keep checking website!!!!!

Short haul routes charter...
The airport has this covered very well and i can see only a handful of routes that could be added in years to come.

Long Haul......

What are the chances of getting a few new routes from NCL.
Could TOM,TCX holidays work together on this

Routes we have had to come back?

******RYANAIR*****
With the change of direction for this airline in customer service and the airports now MAIN ones being added could we see them add more routes from the north east in the coming years?

Flybe full timetable and flights on sale from the 9th dec i doubt we will see anything else new but maybe???