PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - smoke hood work as they supposed to.... maybe not...
Old 26th Nov 2014, 03:03
Neptune Spear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The point in my 3rd world reference was that a lot of Westerners are leaving the company in every department. The ones that stay are from the 3rd world. Just look at a typical GD. Very few UK, Aus or Irish anymore. Loads of Fliapos, Thails and Indians.
So the question is why do a lot of nationalities from the "West" leave while people from the 3rd world stay in spite of the way the company works and treats its employees?
Also a point of dialogue is over a year ago an edict came down from a high place saying no more hiring of Asians for CC. That edict was reversed because the company couldn't get the numbers they needed to fill the slots. It seems the Asians are far more likely to put up with the crap the company gives then even the Eastern Europeans.
How can one say the CC did a good job when 4-5 couldn't even put on a PBE?
I am curious, how many people from the west are trying to get 3rd world passports vs how many from the 3rd world are trying to get passports from the west? What is the ratio, 2 billion to One? Did I really have to point out the obvious? Enough said.