PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ageist RyanAir/CAE - Equality Act Discrimination
Old 20th Nov 2014, 08:53
1RED2GREENS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems like the other thread on this has somehow disappeared in the last day, but it was an interesting read from what I remember!
All the ifs and buts on pprune, hey chico/dude, this is a rumour network with plenty of €rap on it, and then nuggets of gold too, and all the other rubbish in between - do you really think what 'someone' says on here is true and credible... yes some is, but as educated folk (some less than others) you have to decipher your own thoughts on airlines/operators from their track record as a whole.
We all know that FR has now become an upright and moral company in wake of some upsets to their business model, and I am glad that they 'finally' came around of their own free will to lesson the burden of SLF, it really was commendable of them as I am sure that deep down the customer has always been king. Ya know, the way the orange airline treats the public.

I really do think that the non assessment of Irish and people over 30 is biased and unproven to a certain extend (you need official stats for this)... but as I saw in a previous post, it is easy for the company to bypass this alleged situation by simply, and I hope they would never do this, but by simply inviting 'everyone' to the assessment to 'please' and 'appease' those of you who are sucked into this frame of mind.
Imagine this, and it's not impossible to imagine...
All creeds (Irish, Greek, African, Mongolian, etc.) of all shapes and sizes and yes... all age groups too (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) can potentially in future get an assessment (if not already the case) for a handsome fee! Now that is the way forward.

I also believe (may be rumours) they do not give a 'reason' why you were unsuccessful at the assessment..., so all of you who 'think' that FR are not assessing 30s and Irish, just go along to the assessment day, and then wait and see of the outcome, hopefully you will be successful!