PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why do we not require 1500 hours for a RHS job ?
Old 15th Nov 2014, 10:10
FRying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Why do we not require ?" ????

Simply because you and all european pilots and unions have not deemed interesting to fight for such a clause or others. And even if european unions were appealed to unleash a battle in favor of it, most pilots, wimps as they are, would twist and turn their mental posture in order to justify their refusal to follow up on the unions' action.

The pilots' population has turned into some sort of helpless squid ready to be globbled down by the last little shark who, they feel, will let them get their poor little hands on a jet. That's why you all need to prepare to pay a high price for your coardice. Get ready to get poorer and poorer. Just for the sake of avoiding the fight. Good thing we're not talking about actual war, you'd be laying down your weapons prior to any declaration of war.

Sorry for being so abrupt but that's all this population is about. And that's what has made me quit this profession. I'm so much happier now and sorry for all those little bums fighting for a banana peel.

Good luck. That's about all you can rely on from now. And a strong health, I forgot...