PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ABERDEEN
Thread: ABERDEEN
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2014, 20:42
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BHX-ABZ

CaptainDoony

Yes BHX-ABZ can certainly be counted as one of flybe's most improved routes in terms of pax and lack of extra seats. Although I think the four a day in the week has operated more regularly than it has in the past with the mid-morning BHX departure often disappearing mid-week in years gone-by. This summer it seemed more consistent.

As for the passenger distribution of the flight I am not sure other than most BHX flybe routes used to be heavily weighted to fantastic loads in late afternoon early evening with mid-week early morning departures the slouches.

This seems to have altered slightly with most flybe loads ex BHX pretty damn good especially April - October.

As for the Aberdeen routes next summer there appears to be only two 175 flights a day in the week, one from BHX and one from MAN. BHX is showing nine 175's next summer in the evening and although this is likely to end up at eight it appears one is coming from the ABZ-MAN route at the moment but of course it is early days and could change.

Looking at ABZ-LCY for summer it appears to be some change in progress with three outbounds on the Dash but two ABZ inbounds within 20 minutes at night and the one is grey-out so you can't book. My guess is that BHX-ABZ will reverse again and become Aberdeen based if ABZ is to have four based.

Pete