PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European corporate pilot pay...
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2003, 04:48
Ella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the replies.

I am the sort of Captain that goes to the front loo on a Boeing and actually cleans it up from the mess that the British working class leave behind. So shovelling **** is no problem!

I am a 'service orientated person'...for that read 'I like to give'.. the only catch is that I like someone to say thanks...sometime. So carrying bags, doing the extra approach, staying on duty that bit longer, etc etc is nothing new nor abhorent to me.

It's just that I am currently working for an Airline where I am no more than a machine to be exhausted as much as is legal and then replaced with a new unit. Also my airline runs a training system that seriously damages your health. Even as an experienced pilot you never know if you have a job next side of your sim ride!! And given a free choice the company are trying to turn us into Itinerant hourly paid freelancers. Frankly I want to reach retirement with a valid medical and that ain't going to happen if I stay where I am.

So, is there an operator that appreciates bloody hard work, good attitude, professionalism and flexibility? If so where do I find them..

Answers please.....

PS; I dont mind hotel stays as long as I take my laptop, and I'm already divorced!!