PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet DEC Gatwick?
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2014, 10:27
maxed-out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WBF said:
"Maxed-out, weren't you the silly boy who left easyjet perm on a 3 month notice period with only one month's notice because a couple of years ago you were so sure MON, the charity not a business, were going to see you good? Bet you wish you hadn't burned your bridges old boy. A person who has complained of others bringing up past posting history and paid for his training like others and enquired about p2f!"

WBF, I now know for a certainty that you are bordering on becoming a huge troll. You obviously don't know anything about anybody on here. I have never flown for Easy or MON. Nor have I done ptf or even posses an A320 TR. I slog it out onTurboprops part-time whilst I keep my other career on the side and have my eye on the corporate sector. I am from a Modular background and I have zero flying dept.

Admittedly, I did once consider doing an A320 Rating and base training and enquired about BMI'S base training/ line schemes. Someone on pprune in the know, kindly steered me in the right direction and convinced me it was a bad move to do this. I listened to them, thankfully.

Nice stab in the dark though to try act all clever!

Let's cut to the chase shall we. You failed the BA selection and spent a huge portion of your time spewing out utter garbage on the BA threads. You went to CTC and borrowed money in the hope that you could leapfrog your way into Easy. Well done sir; you accomplished that.

Now you complain that some (not all) who leapfrogged into the RHS of a jet with you, are going to leap into the LHS ahead of you. Well boo hoo bloody boo hoo. You reap what you sow son!