PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet DEC Gatwick?
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2014, 10:13
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WBF,

I want to make it perfectly clear, I do not feel negatively towards Easy Jet I do not agree with all of their employment practices but have nothing but respect for one of the most successful airlines in the world. In fact if I can afford the accept the job I fully intend on joining you at EZ (and the command list) as do many hundreds of my fellow MON colleagues.

My issue was with you spouting factually incorrect bitter comments about a work force you know nothing about. I have said it once and I will say it again the 130 captains that will be joining from MON will not be CTC cadets, if nothing else they are far too old to have come from CTC.

P.s why did you take out a loan for a fully sponsored course? I might well be very wrong but I don't remember airlines queuing up to pay for flight training 8 years ago.

I really have no interest in getting involved in a pissing contest with you, all I ask is when you say things on a public forum about my friends and colleagues make sure you have your facts correct, remember some of these guys will not only be sat next to you but behind you!