PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet DEC Gatwick?
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2014, 09:15
WhyByFlier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
737Jock, he actually does fly for easyJet - here are your clues: what nationality is the president in his name, what airport is he mentioning in his posting history, what other type of flying machine is he mentioning in his posting history and when he uses a word like 'gripping' in that context he most certainly must be an Army boy! That should narrow it down. Previously of the name Robert G Mugabe and others.

Maxed-out, weren't you the silly boy who left easyjet perm on a 3 month notice period with only one month's notice because a couple of years ago you were so sure MON, the charity not a business, were going to see you good? Bet you wish you hadn't burned your bridges old boy. A person who has complained of others bringing up past posting history and paid for his training like others and enquired about p2f!

As for me, let's get it straight, I had an unsecured loan about 7-8 years ago to do a fully sponsored course and entered easyJet on the old original, full, sparkly, wonderful, grandfather rights contracts everywhere I've been in the network. Whether I had or not wouldn't make me any more or less of a pilot bar the short term effect of it weighing on my mind.

As I've said, it's not my choice, pay grade or battle whether DECs are taken. I most certainly haven't belittled, denigrated, abused or questioned MON pilot's or captain's abilities. I 'd have found it very strange if all DECs were from MON however and to the order of 60 or even more laughably 130! Hubris and nemesis again for some MON pilots.

I look forward to flying with those that make the grade - jaxofmarlow et al perhaps.