PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet DEC Gatwick?
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2014, 16:58
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WBF,

Quote:/ What's more, plenty of MON Capts (a huge amount) went through the 'pay to get in front' CTC training scheme - MON were one of the first and largest customers. I've flown with ex MON FOs who made the move to easy when they were let go by MON.

What are you talking about?, this statement hardly deserves a reply but I am at a loose end so what the hell.

I know two captains from MON that went to CTC, both are recent upgrades and neither will be applying to Easy as the don't meet the PIC requirements. Every other captain qualified many many many years before CTC were even in existence.

It seems like you are all being extremely disrespectful to these MON captains, somehow trying to suggest the are inferior pilots and their experiences at MON counts for nothing. These guys have a lot to offer any company even EasyJet it will come at Monarchs expense to lose them.

And another point, most people who enter EasyJet do so off the back of paid schemes, excepting lower T&Cs to gain an advantage over everyone else, so you will have to forgive me now if I don't cry in sympathy for you.

And the word inside MON is the number might be 130!!