PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New IRAQI AIRWAYS (prospect of a pilot jobs)
Old 23rd May 2003, 06:29
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yawn, yawn....we all hate America....they know nothing.....they are all thick....they never do anything right.....blah, blah. A nation of donkeys, blah, blah, led by idiots etc........

Crack up - well done mate. Someone with a bit of sense at last. I am not a yank but I am not ashamed to say that I think they have just done a great job, and I am absolutely delighted that our armed forces stood shoulder to shoulder with them. Witchdoctor et al ... read a bit of history mate and you will find the reason you have the freedom to speak against countries you don't like is because America won it for you.

And before you start telling me what a great world it would be without America just ask yourself this, "If America was a lesser power militarily and any one of the Russians, Chinese or Germans were more powerful than them would you sleep better in your bed at night?"

The yanks are the best friends this country has ever had, When push come to shove, do you want to have to rely on the French, the Germans or, God forbid, the Belgians? I know where my bread is buttered and it certainly is not with our European 'mates'.

Man, I feel better for that!