PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Majority of Australians say CASA doing good job"
Old 29th Oct 2014, 14:13
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Survey my arse. PR stunt alignment?

The pathetic survey breakdown:

Our population: Over 20million
Survey number (n)- less than 1500.

Whether Qualitative or Quantitative, the (n) at least needs to be exceptionally larger and the participants informed of the REAL issues. General population who have no idea of what lies beneath (not informed of the incompetences from the Aviation Industry. (n) not adequate and the folks in the street are certainly NOT the correct targeted individuals to pass comment.
The survey is just that. A survey.
What questions were asked?
Were they leading?
How many actually knew who CASA were?
Could they break down the acronym of CASA?

Unprofessional, rushed and bias, maybe.
Yet all so very well timed to smoke and mirror the introduction of a new DAS, release of reports near five years on etc. How appropriately and down right sneaky, to deliver this to the so misinformed public/voters.

Low act: Section PAR2014-Mk. Quick fix. Not for safety or industry. For votes and stuff ups.

IF:
*A decent size STUDY was completed with a significant number of the PEOPLE of the industry and others that have MEANINGFUL, PRODUCTIVE feedback
*A qualitative study presenting the systemic problems that are most definitely just re-cycling throughout the years. Published. In full, no edit
*A quantitative study, large numbers and the right people with a P>000.1 indicating that all is good. Published for all to see.
*The timing is impeccable to deflect from the core problems with the industry. Very quick to perform and spit out. Once again

Not a professional survey.
Considering the seriousness of the ongoing safety and sustainability of a fair future for GA in Australia.

So. The survey can be delivered accordingly, but NGA report, five years next month.
Still waiting. Hmmm

It's so very sad that our country started to develop only over two hundred years ago. Dear oh dear, what a mess already.

Good one MrDak. I'd like to sit face to face with this man and challenge him, without bloody notice, recorded as I sit with the survey in front of me and question him.

My question time. Truth needs no rehearsal MDak and co.

Wonder if he is up for it? I was not even piloting the aircraft, yet still battling the SYSTEM that failed. Thanks for the help Gov, bunch of highly paid institutionalised minds, who play a game that is just plain/plane dangerous.

A challenge to perform a survey which encompasses the industry needs to be completed before they put such ridiculousness to press (of course, only BS to the sensationalised media).

What a disgraceful, uneducated performance with the so called triumph that all is good.

Next victim please...could this be Industrial Dis-ease. You bet.

Only problem is, how can one challenge our Gov/Big Brother?
I don't believe the word accountability is in their vocabulary. Can say it, but certainly do not understand the concept.
Hear hear...blah blah! Who says that. Uh, it's 2014, not 1930.

The Game of Clones continues....

"Take that on notice"
"Wasn't aware of that"
"I'll, get back to you Senator"

If you do your job correctly and are being paid very, very well. The piss-poor excuse of "Notice" is beyond fathom.

Was all this information given when asked that CASA is just fine? I'd say no.

It amazes me how reports can be spat out of the House when timing calls.

Can they spit out the truth from the reports pending release. No.
But a survey, possibly equivalent in numbers to that of CASAs Christmas Party is just fine and dandy.
The people of our country have been fooled again.

Such a pity.
Such potential
Such a disappointment

The steps backwards when the opportunity to move forward is ripe, seems so absurd.

Survey. Absolute Piffle!

Retract and re-do the correct way, then some RESPECT may come from the industry that is been smothered by bull****.

MrDak and co, hang your heads in shame for what you have done not only to me personally, but YOUR homelands' Beloved Aviation industry.

One day, I hope, they will reflect as they sit in their rocking chair, comfortably with a great pension.
When or if they grow up.

Fly safe people.
Ziggy.

Last edited by Ziggychick; 29th Oct 2014 at 15:15. Reason: Reason.