PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you like
Thread: If you like
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2014, 21:33
IZAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb I would rather

Fly in an environment where people speak my language, the Cathay Pacific stringent policy of not accepting applications from Chinese Citizens is no coincidence, they DO NOT belong in the cockpit, the can hardly sustain a conversation, and the synergy of flying diminished if not dull.

Work for a company that has transparency, communicates effectively and provides attention to detail for its workers. HNA-Overseas was created to portray some innovation, but failed so far to achieve any positive results, their success rate so far this year on recruitment is less than 5%, another shameful attempt to rescue the bad image of this Chinese travesty.

Get one bird in hand, than two in the bush; most of salary issues are subject to an array of possible attempts from the airline to confiscate your signed agreement, and imposed the same fear this communist regime impose on young people's with innovation, example, Hong Kong student protests

Live in a clean environment, China is a sewer, a world factory of cheap labor and now the English level 2 pilots want to risk their international operation accross the pacific and Europe, where they cannot simply communicate. They have hired foreigners to fill domestic slots, which are forever long with unsustainable delays, restricted weather, and hopeless ATC control.

Continue the quest for the right job, Seek, and ye shall find. Stay away from main land china jobs, unless you have little respect for your quality of life, family, and universal principles of decency and respect. Any Chinese made agency including the renegade province and HKG are contaminated with corrupted strategies from lying and deception to robbing your peace of mind.

Human verification, CMD-A, WS737, you have shared spot on issues of dismay about this part of the world. Only The Dominican and few other seem to be blinded, maybe considering new horizons and trying to keep a low profile, I suggest they go back to their F/O positions or bimbo Gaijin employers, and keep dreaming they would one day be given command on an aircraft ageing, and little Yens to spare.