PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet DEC Gatwick?
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2014, 14:09
pitotheat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mesh your assessment of my position in the company could not be more wrong. If my comments came across in any way as a criticism of Monarchs standards then I apologize - I did not intend my comments to be interpreted that way.
Having sat through assessing countless group exercises and interviews I can tell you that it becomes very clear, very quickly if a candidate will be an asset or liability. Remember easyJet has conducted these same exercises for the 15 years I have been in the company with little change to the content but with significant analysis of the results. That equates to thousands of candidates. They are not done in isolation. We close the loop between candidates scores at interview and how they get on in training.
It is regrettable if you have such a low opinion of easyJet, I hope that the colleagues who do join us from M will feedback to you we are not that bad. We are all after the same thing regardless of what logo is on the tail. A safe, secure and rewarding career until retirement.
Anyway I don't wish this to spiral into a personal slagging contest, I am sure if we met over a pint we would have much in common.