PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seeking Some Seasoned Insight? Networking..
Old 3rd Oct 2014, 14:59
Exiled Martian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need to have the willpower, put in the effort and have a good dose of luck.
Very true.....The first two I possess in abundance, its the last ingredient that seems to be SOLD out every time I go looking for it.

Really appreciate your detailed write up on how things panned out for you, it gives me some decent ideas. After my MCC I plan to cover a lot of ground (via air) via weekend sortees in the coming months, so yea will be sure to keep a CV or two handy for when I sense some decent rapport with the likes of others at local ATO's/ Clubs etc. I just really need to basically make myself known & interact with the right sort of people who can hopefully see the willingness & enthusiasm first hand when it boils down to expressing the 'I'm your guy for the job' persona accordingly. Hopefully something materialises on that front as I will take any winged opportunity that comes my way to get a start in this field.

Another option I'm toying with is the idea of going after an FI rating...this being plan B after I've saved up some dosh, as my bank account is currently injured at the moment

Once again thanks for taking the time out to offer words of encouragement, its proved to have been a very remedial read on this 'grounded' Friday afternoon at work