PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2014, 09:49
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do we have additional flights from Inverness ?

The airport twitterfeed are suggesting ...

RT @INVAirport: New flights from #InvernessAirport to @manairport mean shorter connections to places like Dubai, Orlando #moreholiday...

At least its on there which is of course excellent, BUT not sure as to what its actually referencing !

Are FlyBe increasing ...?

Meanwhile here is a shot of the rather impressive Manchester stand at World Routes Chicago

Ow.ly - image uploaded by @manairport (Manchester Airport)

Skippy

I did not mention or indeed intimate that

"they should really take your advice and fly all year round."

NOR could my "factual" observation on the start of NYC possibly be described as quote ...... "a rant" !

For any service to succeed however a May or June start date would seem reasonable as would offering a degree of loyalty to frequent flyers, especially business that wants to trade throughout the year, there has to be a degree of critical mass in terms of continuity of service, if the service offering becomes infrequent customers go elsewhere.

If you are going to comment on my rants (...sorry posts) please, lets stick to fact rather than fiction !

You do have a recurring habit of embroidering certain postings with your own interpretation and regurgitating them as facts leaving our limited readership with the impression that you are replying to something that was said when in fact it wasn't !

Perhaps some quality time praying for inspiration to the Patron Saint Of Analytics might be in order ?

Last edited by Bagso; 24th Sep 2014 at 14:42.