PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2014, 23:34
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC, I hope you're going to read my response instead of sticking your fingers in your eyes. Figuratively speaking of course.

First point - You still haven't shown me where I profess to being an expert...waiting...

Don't forget to take into account the ridiculously bad leasing deal when considering your answer.
It's a nonsensical question which is why it doesn't warrant an answer but...I wouldn't have any if that was the case. It would be bad business sense. Can't you see that?

my comment was in response to someone else saying they were knackered out and old (which is a fallacy), so I then said if some dogs of Q400s is all we can afford then so be it.
You agreed that they were as described. Now you're changing your mind and calling it a fallacy. Why don't you get some hard facts about your new acquisitions then let us all know.

show me where I said "knackered old Q400s"??? Oh yes, I didn't.
Goody for you but as a point of interest I have never suggested you did say it.

Anyway, we own some of them and lease some of them. Do you think the ones we do own were free?

I then said it would be fantastic if we were in a position to, or if our previous incompetent lot could've negotiated a lease deal that was fit for purpose.
Exactly what I've been implying from the start. Why is it ok if you say it but not me? Double standards.

It's far from double standards, we've sat back and watched your bull**** for years, I used to respect what you said on here, but over recent times, and I think I speak for the majority, we're sick of reading your nonsense and continued attack on your former employer so I'm standing up to it, if you think that's double standards then a) I won't lay awake tonight worrying about it, and b) that's your issue.
You don't speak for everybody else, you know. Anyway why do you equate disagreement with attacking? There's a whiff of defensiveness coming out in your posts, unnecessarily.
Your sarcasm is pathetic
Still not sarcasm chap. Cutting down on routes that don't work is the same as cutting down on aircraft that don't work. Don't you agree that this is fantastic news because it's allowing Flybe to recover and make a profit? I'm confused by your double standards, again.

how do you propose Flybe make money out of it without putting the price up
You pay less for the aircraft so you can charge less but still make a profit. Simple business. I'm pretty hopeful that you didn't really need to ask me that question.