PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2014, 13:38
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simonwa I had throught exactly the same thing, they are tremendous figures. I hadn't realised taht the load factors were so high though, I mustn't have put 2+2 together and realised that they're just 1 weekly flights. Emirates' loads may have had something to do with the commonwealth games because GLA was reportedly fully booked for the month... Then again they had a 1% drop for August 2014 so I dunno....

EI-BUD, I think the reason behind the BHD drops is that the schedule is terrible, there is now only 1 mid day flight from NCL-BHD and back each day, whereas EZY has morning and evening flights, lets just hope they don't go and bugger than one up like they have done Bristol for at least this winter season. Apologies to those with an EZY soft spot but it would almost seem that they are looking for excuses as to why their routes cannot work, particularly from NCL. I know they can make MORE money from wherever else, but 200,000+ passengers per year is not a small drop in the water for Newcastle.