PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2014, 10:37
Coffin Corner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lord Spandex Masher
You might be able to tell me where I professed to being an expert?
Every post you make discounting everything that everyone says, read your own posts and maybe you'll see it.

What jets?! You're not getting any more any time soon.
And still you avoid the question, answer the original question that I've now asked you three times. Incase you didn't get it the other two times, here it is again;

Where will you base these jets to enable them to make money in a saturated market competing against A320's & B738's?

Don't forget to take into account the ridiculously bad leasing deal when considering your answer. And we are actually getting 4 more jets for the record.

Your last post. You said " if some dogs of Q400s is all we can afford". Did you mean actually mean to write brand new, well cared for, reliable Q400s?
You are an expert at picking out little quotes from me without actually conveying the facts behind those quotes. If you remember rightly my comment was in response to someone else saying they were knackered out and old (which is a fallacy), so I then said if some dogs of Q400s is all we can afford then so be it. And you say you haven't been sarcastic recently? Read the last sentence in that quote.

Is this a competition now? What relevance to Flybe? Made them a profit every year of their existence though. What's that feel like? Anyway, I didn't call a knackered old 737 fantastic news did I.
It has every relevance to your pathetic and childish crusade against Flybe. And again stick to the facts, show me where I said "knackered old Q400s"??? Oh yes, I didn't. Just incase you missed it the first time, here it is again, the Q400s have an average age of 5.4 years, which is probably 4 x as young as most of your fleet, and why do you think you make money? I'll run it by you incase you struggle with the concept - you own them, think about that for one second and what it means for any business to own their assets.

Right, so the opposite of your recent fantastic news is also fantastic news.
What? What planet do you live on? Originally I said it was fantastic we got out if the lease agreement for 24 E175s because it was crippling us, I then said it would be fantastic if we were in a position to, or if our previous incompetent lot could've negotiated a lease deal that was fit for purpose. What is your point???

Can you see your double standards now that you've written them out?
It's far from double standards, we've sat back and watched your bull**** for years, I used to respect what you said on here, but over recent times, and I think I speak for the majority, we're sick of reading your nonsense and continued attack on your former employer so I'm standing up to it, if you think that's double standards then a) I won't lay awake tonight worrying about it, and b) that's your issue.

Cobopete, that is fantastic news.
Your sarcasm is pathetic

What you say CC?
I don't get your point, what is it exactly? A customer has his own criteria for what he wants out if his journey and because this one person says this, does it mean Flybe has completely the wrong approach and business model? Any idiot can see that a customer who goes to Bristol instead of flying Flybe doesn't mean Flybe has it wrong. I won't ever fly with your outfit, why not? Because I don't want to clamp my ass to a knackered out, 20+ year old 737. Does that make your business model wrong? I won't ever fly Ryanair, not ever. Does that make their business? model wrong? What about our other 7m passengers? It's what our forefathers fought for, it's called freedom of choice. Now reverting back to an original question, let's stick a poorly financed jet in Exeter to attract this person and fly it to Edinburgh, how do you propose Flybe make money out of it without putting the price up enough that stops the masses from running up the M5 to Bristol??? I'd love to hear it.

Now where's that ignore button.