PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2014, 09:56
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deano, no I don't.

The right aircraft for the right route. Isn't that the latest rationale?

So, you've now got the right aircraft, Q400. (having just offloaded the wrong ones EMB). Remember a few posts previous where I was insulted for not agreeing that this was good news?

Now you're offloading the wrong routes (obviously SOU - Fraggle Rock - SOU isn't one of the right routes, with its current frequency anyway) and you're being left with the right routes and all of a sudden you're insulting me for agreeing that this is good news?

Make your mind up chaps. It seems like excessive noise and vibration can affect rational thought. It's ok though, sips fuel.

Originally Posted by Coffin Corner
Who's opinion is this exactly? The customers? That's odd because load factors are up in double % figures and last month was the highest % load factor in the company's history.
Originally Posted by Beef
I have a choice of flying to Edinburgh from Exeter or Bristol on Monday. Sadly Flybe cannot compete on either cost or comfort so yet again, Easy are getting the business. I want a fast quiet aircraft where my bag fits in the overhead bin and a choice of supplier who can provide both.
What say you CC?