PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scottish Defence Force?
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 19:49
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
[QUOTE]['Britain' would be fine, should enough dribbling inbreds sway their way to the polls to vote 'Och aye the noo' tomorrow.

Still, at least if they do we won't have to continue pretending to enjoy listening to cat-strangling, eating sheep's innards and listening to incoherent gibberish every January 25th (or thereabouts - they can't even agree the date..../QUOTE]

My Dear Beagle,

You strike me as Merry England's answer to the average Yes campaigner North of Hadrian's ancient ruin.

As a Scotglishman, born in Scotland of Scottish parents but living in England and having spent the bulk of my time in Ingurland, I can understand why many Scots would feel happier voting yes having read your sweeping pejorative above.

As it is, if I had the vote, I'd certainly vote "NO!"

I don't know how much of a reformed dribbling inbred that would make me in your book but I can honestly say that otherwise I do tend to agree with much of what you post on other subjects.

I also can't help thinking that your vitriolic take on the possibility of Scottish independence is evidence enough that you would hate to see the UK split nearly as much as I would.

FB

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 17th Sep 2014 at 20:05.