PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 19:20
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nck, if people allow themselves to be antagonised by differing opinions that's not my problem. Should I really have to put up with name calling and personal attacks? Witness the post by Canberra as a fine example of discussion.

CC, whilst you might be able to manfully and anonymously call me names you cannot tell me what I do or do not feel about Flybe, or anything else. You simply don't know.

You might be able to tell me where I professed to being an expert?

Where will you base these jets
What jets?! You're not getting any more any time soon.

Stick to the facts. Knackered old Q400s? Where is this written?
Your last post. You said " if some dogs of Q400s is all we can afford". Did you mean actually mean to write brand new, well cared for, reliable Q400s?

When you go to work next time take a look at some of the crates you pin your backside to, now that is knackered and old.
Is this a competition now? What relevance to Flybe? Made them a profit every year of their existence though. What's that feel like? Anyway, I didn't call a knackered old 737 fantastic news did I.

That would be fantastic, yes.
Right, so the opposite of your recent fantastic news is also fantastic news.

The reality (that you fail to see)
I'm well aware of the reality. Just because I don't consider it fantastic news, like you do, does not mean I can't see it.

Also yes I did call you a clown, stop jumping down everyone's throats with your ridiculous, condescending retorts and have a proper conversation or discussion and I am sure we'll all have a little more respect for your opinions.
Can you see your double standards now that you've written them out?

I've not jumped down anyone's throat, or called them names or suggested they piss off and you're telling me to have a proper conversation.

I take it you'll ask Canberra to retract his comments and you'll also apologise for name calling. You know, in the interests of a proper conversation?