PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 18:02
Coffin Corner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh but Spandex you do despise Flybe, you are always on here on every post having a dig, or dissing something or other to do with the way they've just done business. If you were that much of an expert you wouldn't be flying anymore would you, you'd be basking in the sunshine with a cocktail on your own personal island in the Pacific, but alas, you're still here and you're still posting on every Flybe thread going with your self conceived opinions; hell you even hijacked a wannabe thread a couple of months ago. You obviously have an axe to grind, but whatever it is it's actually dull now. Infact you do it so often you probably don't even know you're doing it.

As for the rest of your points:

Originally Posted by Lord Spandex Masher
and I haven't been sarcastic recently. It is, however, you who has been personal and on more than one occasion. Doesn't bother me though, just stating a fact.
Really? Post #412. Can't see it? Look harder.

Right then. It isn't a matter of where you base your pretty little jets if people don't want to experience Flybe's version of customer "service". So yes you're correct, it isn't only the propulsion system that attracts customers. Flybe isn't cheap either so who's going to pay through the nose for a poor product just because it's delivered in a purple wrapping?
Poor product? Who's opinion is this exactly? The customers? That's odd because load factors are up in double % figures and last month was the highest % load factor in the company's history. Something must be right, be that price, or product, or shock horror, even both.
Now again, answer the question I posed earlier. Where will you base these jets to enable them to make money in a saturated market competing against A320's & B738's? Lets skip the David Cameron response, give us all some substance, unlike your response above.

Do you really think it's fantastic that you can only afford a bunch of knackered old Q400s? Really? It's actually laughable, not fantastic.
Stick to the facts. Knackered old Q400s? Where is this written? Average age of 5.4 years? I didn't realise this made them knackered and old. When you go to work next time take a look at some of the crates you pin your backside to, now that is knackered and old.

I assume you'd think if Flybe was able to lease and operate the Embraer effectively and get rid of some Q400s that would be fantastic news also?
That would be fantastic, yes. What would have been even better is if our previous incompetent senior management team had the nounce and nohow to be able to negotiate a proper lease agreement that didn't leave the whole company wide open to failure. What would've been even more fantastic is if we could've completely got out of the current deal to be free to renegotiate with aircraft suppliers effectively and properly that gave us a deal that was fit for purpose and fit for the company. The reality (that you fail to see) is that the only way out of this ridiculously bad contract that was hurting the company was to negotiate with Republic and Embraer to take on our 175s and we take Q400s in it's place. We have been trying for a long time to offload them with no success. This is probably the best of a bad deal that could be done to ensure we are not tied into a long term lease agreement that was crippling the company.

Is your sarcasm any different or you a hypocrite? Although your name calling is an irrefutable fact which I am free to point out.
Oh believe me I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant every word. Saad would be silly to miss out on your services considering you know so much. Consultants can effectively fill in the amount on a blank cheque nowadays.
Also yes I did call you a clown, stop jumping down everyone's throats with your ridiculous, condescending retorts and have a proper conversation or discussion and I am sure we'll all have a little more respect for your opinions.