PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2014, 17:09
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually CC, you couldn't be more wrong. I don't despise Flybe in the slightest and I didn't leave to better myself, I left to maintain employment. I also don't troll every post about Flybe on porune and I haven't been sarcastic recently. It is, however, you who has been personal and on more than one occasion. Doesn't bother me though, just stating a fact.

Originally Posted by Coffin Corner
So come on then Einstein, where can you base these aircraft in a saturated UK market where you can put the price up and still prevent the customers running off to easyjet/ryanair?
Right then. It isn't a matter of where you base your pretty little jets if people don't want to experience Flybe's version of customer "service". So yes you're correct, it isn't only the propulsion system that attracts customers. Flybe isn't cheap either so who's going to pay through the nose for a poor product just because it's delivered in a purple wrapping?

Do you really think it's fantastic that you can only afford a bunch of knackered old Q400s? Really? It's actually laughable, not fantastic.

I assume you'd think if Flybe was able to lease and operate the Embraer effectively and get rid of some Q400s that would be fantastic news also?

Oh, and...
Also your sarcasm is pathetic and childish so please look in the mirror before pointing your finger.
maybe you should offer your services. Management consultants can make a small fortune nowadays. Get your credentials off to Saad.
Is your sarcasm any different or you a hypocrite? Although your name calling is an irrefutable fact which I am free to point out.

LSM is unfortunately not smart enough to see past the nicer cockpit.
Nothing to do with it SR and I speak as someone who left the Embraer to fly in what is arguably a worse flight deck than the Q400.