PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying school loses my PPL examination records - what to do?
Old 14th Sep 2014, 10:05
asheikh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, its not over yet.

As was asked to, I did turn up at the school on Sat morning only to find out the guy who called me was off! The person in for him was not told much about the situation...so had to wait a few hours for the CFI to come in...only to find out he didnt really know much either(whereas i was told by email that the CFI has requested me to come in before he signs my logbook)...basically no body knew what was happening and what was to be done or why i had been called down there (no surprises)!

All the theory exam records were found but had to be signed by some guy who doesnt work there anymore. In regards to my log book, the CFI did not want to sign it as I hadnt flown all the hours with him (fair enough)...they didnt have a file with all the flying training (are they suppose to have something like this?) and so its going to take a few weeks for them track all the hours down and them sign my logbook.

I am hoping that all will be sorted out! but until i have all my records, it will be hard not be worried!

@madjock: I have nothing against the school or anyone there. their lack of organisation has/will cost me in thousands literally! I cant go away to spain as i planned and finish of my PPL and looking at the weather here, its not going to happen before I have to head back home for work. So will have to get a visa, come back again, stay in a hotel and finish my PPL!