PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wind farms 2
Thread: Wind farms 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2014, 11:41
truthinbeer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not 5 minutes ago I received this into my Linkedin account.

Enter one of the world´s largest wind energy industries

Guten Tag Herr truthinbeer,

Germany is at the forefront of technological development in the wind energy sector. Excellent investment opportunities have led wind energy companies from around the world to base their operations here – both onshore and offshore. Get all the information you need to expand your business into Europe’s most important wind energy market – all in one handy publication.
Germany’s Energiewende (“Energy Transition”) is far-reaching in its ambition - and wind energy has a major role to play in achieving the goals set. Up to 60 percent of power should be generated from renewable sources by 2035. By 2050, this figure should be 80 percent. With 34 GW of installed capacity, Germany is Europe’s wind energy hub. The onshore market is by far the biggest in Europe, and the offshore sector is gaining momentum.
Will you be at WindEnergy Hamburg? You are invited to our exclusive “Wind Business Opportunities in Germany – Market, Financial Support and Legal Framework” workshop on September 24, 2014 at 11 a.m. Register here.
With kind regards,
Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx
Director
Energy, Environment & Resources
Germany Trade & Invest

You see, it is just a business. Go ahead, ask Al Gore.

For my money I would prefer to see investment in solar.

p.s. Creepy. How did they know I was discussing this on Pprune? Fraccing Al Gore.

Last edited by truthinbeer; 12th Sep 2014 at 21:43.