PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scottish Defence Force?
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2014, 21:06
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herod, you must be nuts. That will be the last thing that happens. And if it did, the authorities should step in.
Now that the British establishment have woken up and are trying to make a fight of it, the vote perhaps is swinging back to a closer 50/50.
Devo Max must be more likely now than ever, but with a rejection of that by the English shires? (On funding grounds and the West Lothian question, if they are not the same)?
Some pretty nasty invective has flown about which will take many years to not heal at all.
Rest of the world out here seems a bit aghast and for a small island we haven't done ourselves any favours at all.
We seem further away than ever to being a United Kingdom. A lot of selfishness has been exposed.
I'm actually morbidly curious to now see what the train crash would actually look like if we do split.
No Queen (despite what the toad said a few days ago, she wont last long).
Grouse moors, Salmon rivers given back to the people. Posh English Heids stuck on spikes along the A1. Stuff the nat. debt and keep the last of the oil. Betcha? I think I would like to see it sometimes.