PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scottish Defence Force?
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2014, 10:49
dagenham

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
strikes me as a heads I win, tails you loose. Miliband negotiating an exit will be hilarious - I expect we will ceed all territory north of the avon to the scots and be left without a pot to piss in..... he has all the scare factor of a mildly irritated hamster.... Ed Balls if he has the proverbial might be a different proposition.

It does strike me that in the next few months the whole idea of multicultural society is going to be falling around everyones ankles.

I know I might be outlier - but I think Cameron has been smart.... taking tories to scotland is not going to help the no campaign. It is not just self preservation but I think smart politics.

Pity Farage has not been more active after the gains they made in the Euros north of the border. If we do bail out of the EU, scotland are f£$ked. Border posts will be required, not sure they can be aligned to a non EU member currency. They will not have mother to side up to if they don't like the rules.

Frankly... i am at the point now where if they want to go let em and saddle them with the proper responsibility. If they want to share they pay the market rate, they take their debt. They get the old fun jets and destroyers, they also pay their fair share in relocating the boomers to Devon / Cornwall / Humber.

Time to wake up to the harsh realities of being a country