PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Middle East is bad... So where to?
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2014, 03:38
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlyingTinCans,

I would like to hear what other pilots , in your ME airlines , have to say about security , life style , rostering , fatigue etc...
We all understood it suits you and that's fine but it is far to be the case for everybody.

We can not expect the feelings coming from a quite junior turbo-prop F/O or a very senior jet captain to be the same about ME carrier as what they have to gain is totally different.
I think that this plays a big part in the very wide range of comments , positive and negative , we are getting on this website.
A pilot coming from the right seat paid 25000 US/per year has a lot to gain here and most probably will be happier.

About the situation in Europe , it really depends again where and with who you talk ( junior F/O joining or an almost retired captain )
And by the way , ask the new second officers in your company what they had to do and pay to join and what will be their salary and for how long they will be bonded ( if they dare to tell you the truth ) and you will see that we are at least as good that the one in Europe...