PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Go or Not to Go
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2003, 06:11
Postman Plod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Ah Tan, you're funny.

Being a fully paid up aviation meteorologist gives me some idea of what I'm talking about, and possibly gives me a professional opinion on this subject. Have you got a professional opinion? Being a frequent passenger, possibly on one of your flights, gives me another reason to be concerned with this thread other than professional.

Anyway, what I guess you were trying to say with your previous post was that if you feel its unsafe, then you wont take off - yes? However, if someone else decided it was safe and took off, then thats their problem, not yours. Its not for you (or I guess any of the contributors to this thread) to comment on? yes? isn't flight safety everybodys problem? (sure that used to be a flight safety poster...)

This is a flight safety issue, and I guess wht the question really is, is what is it that makes someone go when its clear they are taking off into an active Cb? It doesn't just affect passenger (my)comfort, but aircraft safety (hey, you can check the history books if you dont believe me)

Last edited by Postman Plod; 15th May 2003 at 06:36.