PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2014, 19:21
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winter 2014/5

vectisman

I am not sure about other airports but BHX has a small ski program using flybe outside of scheduled routes.

They lost a couple of IT ski flights, which Monarch have taken up as schedule to Turin and Salzburg but they are operating BHX-ILD-BRS-ILD-BHX I believe and a couple of other ski flights as well.

flybe stated during the 2014 financials that three 195's will be operating in the winter and it appears two will based at Southampton for Amsterdam, Manchester, Dublin, Alicante and Malaga and one at BHX for the Paris CDG.

I am not sure what they are allocated to for the whole weekend but I presume some charter work.

They currently have 5 195's in service and another is flying back now from Zurich after a two-month lease with Helvetic.

Four 195's are noted already for VIM airlines per Jethro's fleet listing but they could do with more flying if just for reliability with another terrible day of delays with Cityjet used for Palma - Exeter and Cello (as usual) for BHX - STR and BHX-BHD but there have also been cancellations earlier in the day.

Pete