PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2014, 13:03
gilesdavies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Airline's review is backfiring and turning into a PR disaster...

This whole review of the airline is turning into a sham and effecting customers who have already made travel plans... This is turning into one epic PR disaster and airline is going to fall on its own sword at this rate!

Last week the airline was showing 3x weekly flights between Luton and Sharm El Sheikh for January 2015 and now this is down to a single weekly flight when I went to book yesterday...

The airline is messing about passengers who already have made travel plans and it is already showing on their Facebook page... Surely the airline should never have released their summer 2015 schedule, to then go and withdraw routes a few weeks down the line.

People are saying on the Facebook how they have noticed routes disappearing and other people saying how their friends have already booked a flight and they have gone to book and not showing. The airline does not respond to these posts, while other peoples posts are responded too.

I hope the airline is appropriately compensating passengers that have their flights cancelled, for example covering the additional costs if prices are more expensive with another airline or travel costs to fly from another airport. But some how I doubt it!

I have no confidence in booking with the airline, unless it is within the next few weeks as they seem to be cancelling flights/schedules and times.