PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2014, 10:14
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monarch

FRatSTN & Powerjet1

I copied virtually the whole summer 15 schedule down for all airports from the timetable when it was first released and Luton was the neatest schedule of all airports with 5 based and no gaps.

Bodrum and Antalya are still in the timetable but clearly not bookable which doesn't bode well. What I didn't do at the time was cross-check the timetable with the booking engine and thus I can't be sure if they were ever bookable but if they made the timetable you have to assume they were.

Also I noticed Munich is now just operating at school holiday times and is that new? Basically a few flights over Christmas and New Year, February half-term and one in March.

Rome like BHX is suspended for one month in the New Year.

Sharm in that same period is just weekly.

In fact that period from the second week in January to the first week in February the number of flights is 14 per week give or take one or two.

2 ALC, 3 GIB (2 one week), 3 ACE, 2 AGP, 1 SSH, 3 TFS.

This is not just Luton with BHX seeing reductions in Rome, Larnaca and Gibraltar during this period.

As Monarch have said all schedules are under review and there are now virtually daily changes to the winter 14/5 and summer 15 timetable.

Pete