PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2014, 16:23
Liveforthesky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC Selection

I've just decided to try and follow the dream. I have been reading this forum for a while and it is sooo helpful!

I have just passed the first Qatar selection process which was basically entering my credentials. I have just received and e-mail outlining phase 1 and 2.....

'Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the Qatar Wings selection process is a one day event, which has been divided into a morning assessment centre and an afternoon interview.

The morning session consists of a presentation by CTC providing further detail on the programme, followed by a question and answer session. You will then be asked to complete a set of computer based aptitude tests designed to predict your ability to learn to fly and you will undertake a numeracy test. In order to assess your interpersonal and team working skills there are also group activities.'

In addition....

'In preparation for interviews, please complete and return, by email to [email protected], the questions that are attached to this email. Please ensure that they are completed and emailed at least one week before your assessment date. You will not be able to attend if these have not been completed.'

Has anyone on here done this before? I was wondering if I could get some advice, i'm quite apprehensive about the computer aptitude test, does anyone know what it entails?