PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2014, 23:18
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Cactus- if on is on a mission to defend a pilot, ie yourself, I personally feel that posting the whole affair on Pprune is not the place to do it.
WTF, so now I am OEB and the pilot who got shafted?? Oh yeah, I am actually Elvis as well, and Jimmy Hoffa
Sorry to disappoint you Trev but I am not who you think I am, and you certainly aren't the smartest tool in the shed if you can't see that. Be that as it may what I am is someone who likes to see justice served, and I am someone who particularly despises the way airlines et al screw over innocent people at times, nothing more and nothing less. I like OEB's posts and support his methodology, even though I don't work for the airline in question and I am not the pilot who is getting done over like a roast turkey......however, if by my support of said pilot, and OEB's posts, some wish to accuse me of being both or either individual then that is fine by me, bring it on, for me that is flattering and a nice honor

By all accounts the pilot in question has been unequivocally screwed, and should be supported by our industry 100%. Again as I have said before - if Tiger had no dirty laundry then OEB would have no dirty laundry to air. Don't shoot the messenger. The 'fix' is within Tigers reach - just do the right thing in the first frigging place!!!!