PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2014, 11:26
pallan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one is saying to not have dreams or wishes of what you want to see but its gotten to a stage where the entire thread is a constant of 'when will EK go double daily' 'when will someone start NY' 'when will x set up here because they could easily make it work'

Just look at the Manchester and Gatwick threads for example where they talk about actual current routes or planned routes which atleast have a chance of starting. And yes, there may be little news at NCL at the moment but there's nothing from EK either or NY for that matter, nor has there been any new hints for a long while now.

Think about EK - if they went double daily that would mean over 50,000 seats a month - where is the demand coming from when it doesn't reach 20,000 some months at the moment. It is doing well at 1 daily, no one can deny that, and it will continue to grow but I can't see it needing a second daily for atleast 6-8 years, so why not talk about it when it happens or when stronger rumours happen rather than every day on here?

I've said in the past how much of a big supporter I am of NCL but some of these routes would simply never work - and people saying that does not mean that they don't support NCL, it means they are being realistic.

Just appreciate what NCL has and if a new route happens, it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't - an entire thread dedicated to what some people want to see without any information/sources to support quite frankly gets a bit boring after a while...