PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2014, 09:12
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JonnyH, I completely agree with what you are saying I would also want proof/sources etc. However I have non, or at least I have very little and the little that I do have I am not at liberty to divulge, you'll probably just have to wait 5+ years and I'll let you know then sorryyyyy.

I am going out on a limb completely with that post but they are most of my beliefs and hopes for Newcastle, all of which I am confident have potential.

I was wondering, from the tone of your comment about KIN, are you aware that Thomson are starting Montego Bay from NCL in January?

None of this is intended to be agressive or confrontational, although I know that some members have a penchant for replying in said tone, must be personal taste really.

Anyway, as you say, we can only wait, nobody knows what is happening behind the scenes or what will happen in the future and that goes for everybody's predictions both good and bad.

I'd finally just like to drop in the amount of people who said in 2006/2007 that Emirates would never come/would never be more than 3 weekly/daily will never work/the ever so famous "I'll give them 6 months" etc.

Regards
Wiggy