PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2014, 08:03
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEB,

I find your whole post absolutely unbelievable, not because I have any doubt what you have posted is untrue, rather the despicable events after the fact.

What has this industry become???

I cannot help but surmise that given the rumours surrounding the departing CAsA DAS in his previous life in Hong Kong, and the rumours emanating from Fort Fumble of the toxic environment that has developed under his tenure with CAsA, that this cancer is now eating the heart out of the industry in Australia.

I know, and have talked to CP's who have been forced to accept what they know to be unsafe practice, forced upon them by incompetent clowns masquerading as experts, completely bastardizing their own professional integrity for fear of regulatory sanction.

Is this why Tigers CP did not do what he should have done and finished this whole sorry story before it started?

There is now no doubt in my mind that we are heading for a major hull loss, CAsA have prepared the ground, its now inevitable, unfortunately sooner rather than later.

What I fear, given our safety investigator is now CAsA's handmaiden, that truth will not prevail, and a WUSS of a minister and his minders will absolve themselves of any responsibility..Wobetide the next CAsA person who tries to lecture me on Human Factors.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH YOU UNSCUPULOUS BAST^..DS

Last edited by thorn bird; 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:24.