PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2014, 23:24
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it's all cause and effect, it requires time and dedication from the airlines, along with advertising to get people to travel and let the market mature, then they can keep growing doing the same, as Emirates has done, and will continue to do for many years. Since the downturn, I think airlines have convinced themselves that high end and long haul and city/business routes won't work at NCL because they people who would use the routes have also convinced themselves of the same! They then use EDI/LBA/MAN and just get used to having to do that. There is no reason I can see why LH doesn't have at least a daily E190 to FRA instead of that God awful service to Dusseldorf. EZY at NCL has been and will continue to b a disappointment, TOM/TCX downsizing is a real shame and LS.... We will see, it really could go either way.

I just worry because NCL has gone from one of the fastest to (probably) one of the slowest growing airports in the UK and I just cannot think why! As above, I can guess, but I know bugger all...