PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH17 down near Donetsk
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2014, 20:23
Bokkenrijder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by MPN11:
From Crimea, or from the abandoned Ukraine bases in the East? I thought that was (vaguely) proved?

I seriously doubt Putin would have been stupid and imported them from Mother Russia.
Ehhh, Putin is Russian. I think you have a few things mixed up here.

For the rest, I have to agree with Frequent_Flyer and A_Van.

The anti-Russian sentiment here is mind boggling. Are professional pilots so easily brainwashed into jumping to conclusions?

When there's a 'regular' airplane crash, people here fall over each other to "wait for the investigation to be complete" but when politics is involved it seems to be quite okay to 'shoot from the hips' and 'take no prisoners.'

Perhaps rideforever's remarks were a bit tongue in cheek, but why is the US main stream media so determined to point the finger towards Russia? Watching CNN nowadays is absolutely sickening and it IMHO very little to do anymore with objective and investigative journalism.

The main stream media brainwashing has been going on for quite some time, starting with the hype about Putin's anti-gay laws, the arrest of Pussy Riot, the Sochy Olympic Games and now the Ukraine.

It seems like everybody is taking the bait, like good obedient slaves, in order to relaunch the good ol' Cold War.

Let's please stick to the facts and leave politics out of it. Remember:
The first casualty in war is the truth.