PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2014, 16:45
MANFOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks 7griffinjack. Wasn't sure if it was TOM or TCX that had switched and even the SFB code escaped me as I was writing!

Looking at the CAA stats for June, EK was actually down slightly on June last year - only 1%. EY, if I'm allowed to mention it, was up 26% with the larger a/c, although the average load was only 259. QR increased 1% and SQ 16% giving an average load of 132.

For the US, didn't find any figures for CLT. Apart from ORD which was flat, most other routes were down, including IAD 9%. However, I suspect there may have been the odd cancellation in June due either to tech issues or possibly storms in the US. Nevertheless, rather disappointing, especially with the exchange rate at 1.70 being beneficial for the British.

If all Egyptair flights operated, I made the average load 86, which is not bad but not great. Don't know what the fares are like or the take-up in J class. Any more news yet on MS plans for winter/s2015?

There were some excellent results for some European destinations, and with an overall increase in pax of 5.8%, only STN (11.6% - MAG will be delighted) and LTN (10.7%) had higher percentage increases.