PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2014, 13:32
Australopithecus

Received 81 Likes on 37 Posts
I am with you Keg, except I can feel in my waters that change is coming for them sooner than later. Change that maybe we can believe in for a change.

I am by nature a cynical pessimist, able to find twenty dark linings in every ten silver clouds, but now I am getting the sense that the grand plan is about to be abandoned by a new cadre of managers over the next year or so.

An informant reported approaching a solitary Joyce who was eating a sandwich in the QCC lobby last week, unattended and unshielded. That his electron cloud of sycophants was elsewhere cheers me, and is in keeping with the vibe coming from two friends in senior corporate roles with our two best customers. That by itself is a slim body of evidence upon which to build an expectation set, but we are also hearing of a board spill coming soon to a campus near you.

The unhappy accident of Clifford and Joyce appears to have passed its use-by-date, and like last year's Limburger is too foul to salvage. Along with it the soon to be discredited policies, fantasies and ideologies of the current crop of idiotti.

I hope that your rank slip is short lived but rewarding. And I hope that the 787 orders are actioned soon and well. I won't be around to see them, but I am looking forward to hearing tales of my compadres in the midst of a training surge to finally right old wrongs.

(Mindful of the adage that there is no fool like an old fool, goodnight)