PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2014, 12:25
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyjet winter based aircraft

Level bust

I have tried to keep an eye on the easyjet winter schedule from Luton the last couple of years and I would say it is the same number of aircraft.

I sample checked one Monday in November and one Wednesday and there have been recent changes (of course) but I can't find my original notes.

Monday has 15 based aircraft by the look of it and from memory this is similar to previous years and around 40 based flights (more when ski flights start) with fairly good utilisation. Services from EDI, GLA and BFS are mainly operated from their bases so the total flights would be around 45-50.

Wednesday again is similar to last year but again only using my diminishing memory quite a reduction from a few years ago. Out of the 15 based only 5 or 6 move first thing and less than 25 based flights with Tuesday looking similar.

Some other aspects, which others might help with such as Glasgow just two a day in November on a Tuesday and Wednesday? Milan without a flight on a Tuesday and Wednesday and Paris also two a day on a Tuesday and Wednesday. These seem low compared to previous years.

Pete